Real estate tours
Real estate tours and rental reference
Looking for a unique way to showcase a home, business onr any property? A 360º virtual tour is the answer. Your prospective purchaser can inspect the property at their leisure, at home on their computer. After viewing the tour the prospective purchaser will have a very good idea of what your property offers. Another use of real estate tours is as a part of an inspection before rental. A 360° virtual tour can be used as a reference as to the condition of the rental property prior to a tenant moving in.
Presenting your home for a virtual tour
- Tidy children’s sand pits and play areas
- Remove washing from the cloths line
- Put rubbish/wheelie bins out of sight
- Remove cars from drive way
- If possible remove agents signs if they distract from the presentation
- Remove unnecessary items like mowers, brooms, mops, bikes, toys etc.
- Mow lawns and clean up any plant litter etc.
- Remove any pool cleaners, toys etc. from the pool
- Do not wash decks, driveways, paths etc. Unless you allow ample time to dry
- Store dish racks, detergents tea towels etc. away
- Remove personal items, bins, tissue boxes, mats etc.
- Well presented fruit baskets, flowers etc. will enhance your home
- Remove fridge magnets and any other items from your fridge and clean the fridge
- Clear all benches of clutter and personal items
- Remove table cloths, lounge covers, etc. unless covering damage
- Ensure the TV is turned off
- Remove all personal items, fans, heaters etc.
- Neatly arrange towels and remove any towels, mats etc. not on towel racks
- Remove bins
- Ensure the toilet seat down
- Remove all personal items
- Remove razors, hair dryers, toothbrushes etc. from benches, baths & showers, tissue boxes
- Make beds and tidy belongings
- Remove personal items and minimise clutter
- Robe doors closed
- Turn all lights on and ensure that the curtains are open if the view is presentable.